Wednesday 7 November 2007

SOD THE BABIES AND THEIR I.Q. MIDDLE AGED CARTOONISTS NEED BREAST FEEDING TOO.

Apparently extensive study and research has revealed what every mother since time began already knows. That, breast feeding is good for babies. And ,more importantly better for the daddy .As he doesn't have to get up and give bottles to the little darlings at the ungodly hours they develop 'thirsts'. Mum can get up and do the natural thing. Ah ,ol' ma Nature she can be a good ol' girl ,sometimes. But, not all the time. Apparently breast feeding is good for developing a high I.Q. So, in a quest to increase my mental abilities. which can only help my creativity .Making me a better cartoonist. Leading to more ,higher paid work .So, the family would reap the benefits and we'd all live happily ever after.I decided i would (re)start breast feeding.It didn't do much first time round ,But, if at first you don't succeed!.....
So, i leapt at my beloved wifes breasts. And all i got for my well-intentioned grope was a 'smack in the gob!'..... After a few more slaps( to bring me round,you understand) .She explained thatIt's babies IQ's that are improved by breast feeding. Not,as it turns out ,rather unfairly in my mind , 47 year old cartoonists, whose I.Q. must be almost in double figures. Life can be a bitch, as can ol ma nature.

No comments: