Tuesday 6 November 2007

ATTACKING THE LAWYERS,IT'LL END IN TEARS,WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM THE TEAR GAS GRENADES.

See! Even the worst of presidents can sometimes come up with a good idea. Set your armed riot squads ,army ,police ,whatever, on the lawyers. Hit the lawyers doesn't that sound wonderful. The world felt sympathy for the budhist monks the other week. But, lawyers? I can't feel the wave of anger and anguish sweeping the globe.And i'm ashamed to say.My social conscience wasn't inflamed and i slept long and deeply ,waking refreshed to a lovely sunny day. I still remember getting well Hammered/screwed by my lawyer when i had 'troubles ',a few years back. Anyhow ,if they're any good ,they can take the authorities to court ,or something legal like that. Now that we've seen that its a potential vote winner . How about giving our lawyers a bit of a 'seein' to',Mr Prime minister. Just t o show how much we love 'our boys in the suits'.
I remember my lawyer charged by the second. All those demonstrating lawyers in Pakistan,i wonder have they got their clock running while they're shouting and yelling ;and getting tear gassed. I can,t imagine them giving up their precious time to be beaten up for free!

No comments: